Airthereal’s warranty covers manufacturing and material defects from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations：
- This unit must be installed and operated at all times in accordance with the instructions furnished with the product. Any alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
- This warranty is non-transferable, and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the manufacturer. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service, and after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
- The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s)
- 1. Damage caused by the owner when attempting to fix or alter the product.
- 2. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, or unauthorized repair.
- 3. Connection to an incorrect voltage supply.
- 4. Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
- 5. Natural depreciation.
- 6. Any product which was given out for free.
Open Box items are products which have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. Open Box items are verified to work properly and include all essential parts and accessories (original or comparable substitutes).
Open Box items operate as intended, but show minor to moderate physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs that affect cosmetic appearance.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange a replacement.
- 1. Contact customer service to initiate your return and to identify the correct return shipping address and method.
- 2. Package the item(s) to be returned in the original Airthereal packaging.
- 3. Send your returned item(s) to Airthereal within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Unauthorized or COD returns will not be accepted. Keep a copy of your tracking number in case we need to verify the return.
1. All returns for replacement must be authorized by Airthereal within 30 days of delivery and assigned an RMA Number.
2. We will provide a return shipping label within 30 days of delivery to you.
3. After the 30 day period, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. Keep a copy of your tracking number in case we need to verify the return until the unit is checked by a member of our warehouse team.
Please Note: ● Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
● Open box items come with a 6-month warranty. Open box items are not eligible for returns or refunds.
● This policy applies to products purchased from our online store. If the item was ordered through a reseller, you will need to return the product according to their return policy.