- *Open Box items operate as intended and include all essential parts and accessories, but show minor to moderate physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs that affect cosmetic appearance. It is covered with a 6-month warranty. Final sale, no return. Learn More>>
- FILTER OUT 99.97% POLLEN: Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter all in one that clears out airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns, including dust, pollen, bacteria, mold spores, pet dander, VOCs, etc. Ideal guards for people with allergies, stuffy noses, and low immunity.
- CADR RATED 152+ CFM: It can purify an area up to 355 sq. ft. You will notice the difference within 10 minutes. Most customers choose it for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, restaurants, hotels and also labs.
- SMART CONTROL: Turn on Airthereal's smart control to automatically measure air quality. The unit will select the correct air purification mode according to your environment.
- SLEEP MODE: Enable sleep mode to ensure that the machine runs quietly during nights.
- REPLACEABLE AIR FILTER: Replace your filter when PM2.5 lights up and keep flashing. We recommend replacing the filter every six months for optimal performance. Medical grade H13 HEPA replacement filter is available
High CADR Rating
ADR rated at 152+ CFM, APH260 fits for large rooms of up to 355 sq. ft, effectively capturing almost all air pollutants, like mountain smoke, dust, pollen.
Smart Auto Mode
Equipped with PM2.5 air quality sensors, APH260 automatically measures the air and choose the best and cost-efficient modes.
It cleans up polluted air efficiently and constantly. We recommend replacing the filter every 6-8 months for optimal use.
Filter Change Reminder
When the PM2.5 light turns RED and keeps flashing, it's a reminder to check and change the HEPA filter. Press and hold the FAN & TIMER buttons simultaneously for 3 sec to reset it.
Activate the Anion function to accelerate air purification. No replacement needed for this component.
0-12 Hour On/Off Timer
Extra-long timer ranging from 0-12 hours enables better schedule for your life. It saves your time and money, as well as extending the lifespan of the machine.
PM 2.5 Smart Sensor
It shows the real-time air quality around you. Please clean the sensor through the holes constantly to make sure it does not get blocked.
APH260 Air Purifier
APH230C Air Purifier
AGH550 Air Purifier
Filter Type: HEPA + Activated Carbon
Applicable Area: 235 - 355 sq ft
Noise Level: 28-49 dB
Weight: 10.4 lbs
Power Supply: AC 120V 60Hz
Rated Power: 50W
Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 x 6.7 x 21.2 inches
Certifications: CARB, ETL, FCC
Warranty: 6 Months
1 x APH260 Air Purifier
1 x True HEPA Filter
1 x User Manual
Open Box APH 260 True HEPA Air Purifier
Received unit with one unsealed filter. Unit is very noisy. Sounds like a helicopter is flying nearby
My Fourth APH260
I was a little apprehensive about buying a refurbished unit. However, when it arrived, it was completely indiscernible from a new unit. As this is my 4th unit, I think that speaks for itself in reference to how I like them. I especially like the APH26 because of the ionizer and the UVC purifier.
Wish it was cleaner.
I would like to give this product a five star but was kinda disappointed when I received it. I know that I bought an open box ones but it was so dirty that I was having some second thoughts if I will returned it or not. But just because I had a good experience with my other one, performance wise, I decided to keep it first that reason. But I just wish it could have been more cleaner.
Best air filter we’ve ever had. We have three units in our home. Significantly reduced dust. Very quiet.
Best air purifier for the price! Amazing value!
Best air purifier for the price. It has so many features and a 7 in 1 filter system that is cheaper to replace than most HEPA filters for other air purifiers. Also, this is the only air purifier I know of that cleans down to the .1 micron. Most only clean down to .3 microns. This air purifier also reads the air quality and alters it performance based on current pollution level. Finally, the purifier also has the option of using UV and ion generation which is amazing considering the low cost of the device. We originally bought 1 of these and now we own 3. I just wish I could replace our already owned home medic air purifiers to this make. Home-medics which is a great company, but we paid almost double for them and they don’t read the air quality or have UV, ion, or clean down to .1 microns. Also it is much cheaper to change the filter on this purifier.
APH260 User Manual: Click Here.