- Medical Grade Filter: A True HEPA filter is able to remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns, like dust, pollen, smoke, odors, and pet dander.
- 3-Stage Filtration: A pre-filter traps dust and hair, a carbon filter traps and removes odors, and the HEPA H13 filter removes the tiniest of particles from the air--all so you can breathe cleaner air!
- Size Does Matter: Thanks to a larger surface area from the cylindrical design, our replacement filters are able to capture more airborne particles than flat filters.
- Longer-Lasting: Depending on the average daily use, the AGH380 medical-grade filter can last up to 6-8 months.
- Easy to Replace: Simply unwrap the plastic packaging and insert the new filter into your air purifier. After installation, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to reset the change filter reminder.
- Replacing the air filter every 6-8 months is recommended for optimal use (or according to your air filter status).
- It is time to replace the air filter when the following signals appear: Increased noise, Decreased airflow, Clogged filters, Presence of odors from the unit.
- Unplug the air purifier and remove the front shell.
- Remove the old filter and then unwrap the new air filter.
- Install the new filter and make sure the pull-tab on the filter is facing outward and put the front shell back.
- Press and hold the POWER button simultaneously for 5 seconds to reset the unit. Then the replacement reminder will be off.
This air purifier this the best one I’ve ever had!