- HEPA Technology: An advanced HEPA filter is truly effective to remove 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, odors, bacteria, VOCs, mites, smog and cooking oil.
- 360° Cylindrical Design: 360° cylindrical air filter can capture pollutants and purify the air in all directions.
- High-Quality Aluminum Mesh Cover: Using an aluminum mesh cover, it can not only make it more durable, less prone to damage but also captures large particles more effectively.
- Higher Dust-Holding Capacity: Made with thousands of layers of glass threads, and formed with a continuous mountain folded shape, high-density HEPA filter has a higher dust-holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency.
- Filter Replacement Alert: Please remove the plastic seal from the new filter before running the air purifier. When the filter icon keeps glowing, it is a reminder to check and change the air filter.
- Replacing the air filter every 6-8 months is recommended for optimal use (or according to your air filter status).
- It is time to replace the air filter when the following signals appear: Increased noise, Decreased airflow, Clogged filters, Presence of odors from the unit.
- Unplug the air purifier and remove the front shell.
- Remove the old filter and then unwrap the new air filter.
- Install the new filter and make sure the pull-tab on the filter is facing outward and put the front shell back.
- Press and hold the FAN and TIMER button simultaneously for 3 seconds to reset the unit. Then the replacement reminder will be off.
Excellent, easy to install. Have it running as Unit 2 doing whole apt purification. Unit 1 dedicated to intercepting intake and doing purification. Sidebar, do you have a recommendation for exterior pre-filters, foam or paper? Do you oil your pre-filters? Sidebar 2. Can you put me on a tickler file when you restock the medical grade glory days true HEPA filters? Sidebar 3. Check out the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency's AQI for July and August. We had two ash attacks from Canadian forest fires. Nasty. Reminds me of Yellowstone Fire and Mt. Saint Helens. You guys are lifesavers.. Keep up good work.
Easy to set up, filters are easy to change. Our guests and employees feel safer having these units in place throughout many high traffic areas and offices. We have 60 AGH550 Purifiers in place with more on the way.
Glad to know Airthereal AGH550 air purifiers help you a lot!
These units have been a great product for our school during the pandemic. The timer is great and they are pretty quiet unless they are at the highest speed.
The filter was easy to place in the unit. So far, so good. I run the Air Purifier almost continuous. I feel much better with it especially during these COVID-19 times. AuntyPasto says
Will buy again