- Best Choice Allergies: It removes 99.97% airborne particles as small as 0.3-micron, such as dust, pollen, bacteria, mold spores, pet dander, smokes, and VOCs.
- True HEPA Technology: Fine pre-filter, true HEPA filter, and activated carbon filter work together to capture harmful pollutant in indoor air.
- Replacement Alert: When the On/Off Button keeps flashing, it is a reminder to check and change the air filter, which is supposed to be every 6-8 months depending on its condition. Press and hold the On/Off Button for 5 seconds to reset the replacement reminder.
- Easy Replacement: 7-in-1 design eases your maintenance and replacement. Unwrap the package and put it in your air purifier. No additional tools required.
- Higher Dust-Holding Capacity: High-density HEPA filter has a higher dust-holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency.
- Replacing the air filter every 6-8 months is recommended for optimal use (or according to your air filter status).
- It is time to replace the air filter when the following signals appear: Increased noise, Decreased airflow, Clogged filters, Presence of odors from the unit.
- Unplug the air purifier and remove the front shell.
- Remove the old filter and then unwrap the new air filter.
- Install the new filter and make sure the pull-tab on the filter is facing outward and put the front shell back.
- Press and hold the On/Off Button for 5 seconds to reset the replacement reminder. Then the replacement reminder will be off.