- Suitable Machine Models: The ceramic ozone plate is ONLY compatible with Airthereal MA5000 ozone generators.
- High Ozone Output: Powerful 5000mg/h ozone output help you to deodorize and sterilize your place against odors, bacteria, viruses and dust efficiently.
- Longer Service Life: The ozone plates could be lasting for over 5000 hours. Perfect for people who use ozone generators frequently.
- Washable And Refusable: Easy to be removed and washed from the air purifiers. Recommend cleaning once a month will help the ozone generators work more efficiently.
- Compatible with: Airthereal MA5000
- Ozone Output: 5,000mg/h
- Size 3.6 x 2 inches
- Lifespan: 5,000 hours
- 2 x Ozone plates
A few months I Bought this ozone generator, Now I need a plate to replace the old one, and its not available, Amazon says "Not available and we dont know if it will be available again... " doesn´t worth it. I will nver buy any product from you
Hello, We understand you want to know when the unit will be available. I am sorry that the MA5000 Ozone Plate in the US version is out of stock now, and will be back in stock next week. You can press the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button on the product page which will notify you once the product is available.
Very good product and it works great. I have and still do run the unit a lot (at least one hour a day). We live in a very damp climate and there’s a tendency for mold and mildew to occur. My Airthereal unit disrupts the growth of both of them.
Works perfectly! No more bad smells. Wish I knew about this product years ago. Highly recommend this for homes and autos...
I bought this while living in an 1880's house in Spring 2017. The landlord had changed out the furnace and the next week, I got sicker and sicker. Looked online, found the MA5000, bought it. Took my pup and left the house while it stayed on in my bedroom with the door slightly ajar where the new furnace was. I was amazed by the crisp air when we got back 4 hrs later. Slept great; was free of my headache next day. (Of course I irrigated sinuses and such. Always recommend that to literally clear the molds, dust particles etc out of your sinuses.) I have used it in the two places I moved into after Harvey, and it's been a lifesaver. Now I'm moving into a 1920's house that's quite dirty. After initial cleanup, I'll leave it on overnight to get the smoke and old smell out of the walls and ceiling - and window ACs. I've bought new ceramic plates and it perked right back up again. I'll always have one with me and I heartily recommend this or a larger one for your family. RVs, cabins, attic spaces, you name it!
The unit itself works exactly as advertised and does a superb job of eliminating odors and airborne pollutants. These extra plates are simply for backup/spares if needed.