- HEPA Technology: An advanced HEPA filter is truly effective to remove 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, odors, bacteria, VOCs, mites, smog and cooking oil.
- 360° Cylindrical Design: 360° cylindrical air filter can capture pollutants and purify the air in all directions.
- High-Quality Aluminum Mesh Cover: Using an aluminum mesh cover, it can not only make it more durable, less prone to damage but also captures large particles more effectively.
- Higher Dust-Holding Capacity: Made with thousands of layers of glass threads, and formed with a continuous mountain folded shape, high-density HEPA filter has a higher dust-holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency.
- Filter Replacement Alert: Please remove the plastic seal from the new filter before running the air purifier. When the filter icon keeps glowing, it is a reminder to check and change the air filter.
- Replacing the air filter every 6-8 months is recommended for optimal use (or according to your air filter status).
- It is time to replace the air filter when the following signals appear: Increased noise, Decreased airflow, Clogged filters, Presence of odors from the unit.
- Unplug the air purifier and remove the front shell.
- Remove the old filter and then unwrap the new air filter.
- Install the new filter and make sure the pull-tab on the filter is facing outward and put the front shell back.
- Press and hold the FAN and TIMER button simultaneously for 3 seconds to reset the unit. Then the replacement reminder will be off.