You May Also Like
1. Replacing the air filter every 6-8 months is recommended for optimal use (or according to your air filter status).
2. It is time to replace the air filter when the following signals appear: Increased noise, Decreased airflow, Clogged filters, Presence of odors from the unit.
1. Unplug the air purifier and remove the front shell.
2. Remove the old filter and then unwrap the new air filter.
3. Install the new filter and make sure the pull-tab on the filter is facing outward and put the front shell back.
4. Press and hold the FAN and TIMER button simultaneously for 3 seconds to reset the unit. Then the replacement reminder will be off.