- Medical Grade Filter: A True HEPA filter is able to remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns, like dust, pollen, smoke, odors, mold spores, and pet dander.
- 3 Layers in 1: A pre-filter traps dust and hair, a carbon filter traps and removes odors, while the HEPA H13 filter removes the tiniest of particles from the air--all so you can breathe cleaner air!
- Size Does Matter: Thanks to a larger surface area,our filter, it has a higher purification level able to capture more airborne particles.
- Longer-Lasting: Depending on the average daily use, the APH260 medical-grade filter can last up to 6-8 months. A 2 pack will provide you with 12-16 months of clean, fresh air to breathe.
- Easy to Replace: A 3-in-1 design makes replacement simple. Just unwrap the plastic packaging and put it in your air purifier. After installation, press and hold the FAN/TIMER buttons to reset the change filter reminder.
- Replacing the air filter every 6-8 months is recommended for optimal use (or according to your air filter status).
- It is time to replace the air filter when the following signals appear: Increased noise, Decreased airflow, Clogged filters, Presence of odors from the unit.
- Unplug the air purifier and remove the front shell.
- Remove the old filter and then unwrap the new air filter.
- Install the new filter and make sure the pull-tab on the filter is facing outward and put the front shell back.
- Press and hold the FAN and TIMER button simultaneously for 3 seconds to reset the unit. Then the replacement reminder will be off.