I bought it for my son, I've had one in my room for a year, he loves it
First night I slept without waking up sneezing or rubbing my eyes. Later took it to my kitchen to clear the air after overcooking an item in my oven. Works great, love the small size.
It has been amazing, I am really sensitive to dust and mold and have seasonal allergies and it has worked wonders in cleaning the air in my bedroom while I sleep. I run it every night and wake up with a clear head, when before I would wake up feeling like I had a head cold. Would recommend to anyone with allergies or living in places with a lot of dust!
Quiet and small with good filtration. I wish it had uv light on this size.